HAIR INTEGRATION SYSTEMS
Adding hair integration systems to your list of services will not only double your income but will establish a new customer base. It may be hard to believe, but not ALL customers wish to wear a full wig daily. Why not? It is because many women suffer from thinning hair and choose to wear a style that is natural as possible while seamlessly increasing the hair volume and appearance.
HAIR LOSS STATISTICS
According to the American Hair loss Association, women make up forty percent of American hair loss sufferers. Hair loss in women can be absolutely devastating for the sufferer’s self-image, thus taking an emotional toll that directly affects physical health.
The Hair Society suggests that most of the world-wide population will lose more hair than they ever dreamed of and they will need professional services to help them restore their hair. By age 60, women hair loss sufferers will be in the 80% range.
WHAT IS HAIR INTEGRATION?
(Also referred to as “Pull-Through” wig or “Honey Comb” hairpieces or “Fish Net Hair Topper”)
Hair integration is a non-surgical process which involves blending your existing hair with real hair that is attached to a custom-made ‘unit’ or ‘system’. The integration is created by sewing strands of human and/or synthetic hair onto a sheer nylon or polyester web-like (honeycomb) cap.
Your natural hair is then drawn through the net system to blend in with the added hair, resulting in a full, even hairstyle. This combination of your hair and the integrated hair creates the perfect look. Hair integration units offer great ways to add volume, length, and body to your natural hair.
Integration hair systems are designed for women who have thinning hair or who only experience partial hair loss and want to improve their appearance by making their own hair fuller. They are an excellent hair replacement solution for those with thinning hair or patchy hair loss. Many individuals who still have some of their own hair benefit from this type of system and prefer it to wearing a full coverage piece.
Hair integration systems have increasingly been used to solve a variety of women’s hair loss issues. They can supplement hair in just the crown area, adding volume to the top of the head while maximizing the use of existing hair and provide the perfect solution for women with hair loss in the mid-scalp or hairline areas.
It can sometimes be difficult to find a ready-to-wear integration system that perfectly suits your needs. In this case, we strongly advise you to opt for a custom order which is made exactly as your needs.
WHY USE A HAIR INTEGRATION?
With a hair integration system, you can:
- Immediately regain an abundant head of hair without down-time or surgical treatments
- Enhance the overall look of your hair
- Avoid wearing full coverage wigs and hair pieces
- Conveniently maintain the hair system with occasional support from your knowledgeable hair advisor
WIG MATERIALS TO CONSTRUCT A HAIR INTEGRATION SYSTEM
There many different materials used to construct custom integration pieces. However, we will list the most common:
- Wig Lace: French, Film, Swiss or Smooth and Crystal Monofilament
- Silk Monofilament Wig Ribbon
- Wig Polyurethane (for thin skin integration units)
- Wig Integration String C-200 or String I-200
- Wig / toupee clips
- Wig Wire
- Wig Integration Net FN-185 Silk and FN-185 Monofilament
METHOD OF ATTACHMENT
- Wig / toupee clips
- Wig wire
- Braiding the perimeter of the integration system into the client’s hair
One great benefit of offering hair integration systems is that most units require customization. That simply means that the customer will come to you for your expertise, skill and trust that you will create the most comfortable and realistic hair system.
For the system to appear as natural as possible, the edges must blend with the client’s current style.
A LIST OF 4 EDGE OPTIONS FOR THE HAIR INTEGRATION SYSTEM
- Fold the polyester line. This makes the Integration more stable. This is also the most used option.
- Add PU, lace, or ribbon around the perimeter of the Integration which helps to keep the shape. This is good choice for those who want combination of different base materials.
- Twine the line carefully around the edge. This is the most labor-intensive method, so there should be an extra charge for this service.
- Add your choice of quality wig lace at the hairline.
*Always use flat knots when ventilating hair integration systems*
EXAMPLES OF QUALITY HAIR INTEGRATION SYSTEMS
The online hair integration class is now available!
- Hair Integration Systems
- How to Create Single and Double Flat Knots
- How to Create Single and Double Split Knots
Happy Wig Making!
How do you find out more detailed information about this process? Or do you guys have a course?
Yes our course is coming very soon and we are so excited to offer it to everyone 😊
I live in Orlando, Fl. I would like to take this course, Can I take on line or, buy the course on dvd. Thank so much. have a glorious day.
Hello! You will be added to our notifications list and we will contact you once the class is available.
You are advertising learning hair integration. Do you have this currently. I would like to learn this
Great article! For a while, I’ve wanted to learn how to make integration systems. Will your course be available online?
Great article! For a while, I’ve wanted to learn how to make integration systems. Will your upcoming course be offered online?
Hello! Yes the classes will be fully offered online. We will send you a notification once it has been released.
I would like to see this process.
Great! We will add you to our notification list.
Please notify me when the Integration Training becomes available.